- Steam Vac; my old Dirt Devil Shampoo Vac is leaking:(
- A Clean Garage; ours is a mess!
- No more weeds in the flower beds! (I finally sprinkled some Preen…maybe that will help!)
- Nice Natural Smelling Home; we just moved into a home that has an unpleasant odor when we turn on the furnace…what to do?
- Treat myself to a Pumpkin Spice Latte Soon!
- Find a used pair of fitting Jean Overalls.
I’m ready for canoeing…you could say I’m obsessed with the idea lately. We do not have a canoe but we have a few local parks with canoes for rent. We’ll let you know how it goes. Here are some pictures to get “you in the mood.” I’m particularly obsessed with Red Canoes.
Country Dining Room
This display is probably one of my favorites out of Terry’s Home.
Isn’t the little RED chair
Rolled up pieces of fabric in a basket…I’m going to copy this idea at my house. Stay tuned – next week I’ll show you the results!!!
What are these bowls called exactly? If you know; leave a comment. Nevertheless, they are one of my new favorites! I’m going to scour garage sales
for these beauties
Rose hips displayed DRY! (I never knew!) Rose hips are a freebie here in Lynden
, WA. You just need a good pair of rubber boots
and some sharp Shears and a spirit of ADVENTURE as you cross the ditch (usually this is their location in my neighborhood).
Country Miniature Knick Knacks
One thing I’ve learned from Terry’s Country Home is that small items do make a statement. Bigger is NOT often Better.
A collection displayed, effortlessly!
What could be ANY better than enamelware? (I DROOL for it…)
Is there anything displayed lopsided? NOT! For every thing there is a place.